*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939406-Cinderellas-Slipper-Falling-Off
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#939406 added August 9, 2018 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
Cinderella's Slipper Falling Off
Prompt: If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off?

Cinderella was running down the stairs in a hurry and maybe it got caught on a crack in the pavement and she had to get to her carriage before it turned into a pumpkin. Maybe her feet were sweating and it made the glass slipper come off. It was glass and maybe you can't run too well in glass slippers. She may have kicked it off on purpose so she could run faster. This shoe might have been fell off because her feet got smaller due to the magic spell she was under for the ball and it was midnight and the spell was broken.

These slippers weren't made for running. They were made for dancing and walking just for a few hours. The glass slipper had a mind of it's own so it fell off. This is my thoughts o this.

Another beautiful Cinderella Sig by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939406-Cinderellas-Slipper-Falling-Off