*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939427-Thursday-an-Interesting-Day-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#939427 added August 9, 2018 at 10:02pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday an Interesting Day and Gratitude List
Istijlál (Majesty), 9 Kamál (Perfection) 175 B.E. - Thursday, August 9, 2018

I spent most of the morning dealing with tech support. I called MyGait tech support because I was having trouble loading the browser. It turned out that the problem was the slow speed, so I called Cox and increased the speed. Earlier this year, I decreased the speed because it was cheaper. It was, but it caused more problems so I increased the speed again. I had a feeling when I decreased the speed that was the wrong thing to do. Sometimes it is better to pay the higher price for more speed.

Gratitude List for 9 Kamál

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.
         *BulletV* ...for the Chili Cheese Frito's I had for my afternoon snack.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 715 point in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletV* ...for technical support that I can contact over my smartphone.
         *BulletV* ...that we have two working air conditioners in this house, because the temperatures are in the triple digits.

Today has been an interesting and technology interesting day. After the problem with the internet speed this morning, we encountered a brown out. It lasted only a few seconds, but it resulted in another call to the MyGait tech support. After talking to tech support, they suggested I reboot my wifi modem. I rebooted the modem and everything works fine now. However, I'm probably going to have to reboot the modem every time there is a brown out or a longer power interruption, this means that the other items I have connected to the wifi have to have the password put in again.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939427-Thursday-an-Interesting-Day-and-Gratitude-List