*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939663
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#939663 added August 13, 2018 at 2:26pm
Restrictions: None
Thinking, Rearranging Prejudices
Prompt: "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices" says William James. Agree or disagree, what do you think are the underlying orientations inside people to make them act this way?"

My one boss had thoughts of her own and acted like she was better the staff and patients we were taking care of. Some people are so opinionated and prejudice, especially when it comes to our president. Give him a break! Scientists thinking that the world was created by another method instead of believing in God and THAT GOD made the world. God made the world and I can't handle scientists. I don't trust them.

Some people think they are right and in school, some students acted like they were the teacher. I think we need to agreed to disagree but don't be prejudice and opinionated. Team work, helping each other, keep an open mind. Thinking the wrong thoughts can get you into trouble. This is how I see it.

My Jane Austen Doll I ordered complete with P&P Book and Quill. One of my favorite items

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939663