*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939810
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#939810 added August 15, 2018 at 9:40pm
Restrictions: None
Naming The World
Prompt: "The act of naming the world, in ways uniquely your own, is one way to spark the creative energy that lives inside each human being." What are your thoughts of this?

Adam named all the animals. Early man had names for things and used words and had meanings for them. As writers, we use creative energy to write stories, name characters and we can make things our own in our writing, art work, photography and what ever. We use out creative energy for crafts, poems, stories, building things, medical care-if you work in health care and you learn as you go along with new medical terms. Words are created for new things all the time. You will hear words that you never knew and someone had to make them up. I use my creative energy to write, clean house and keep up with the world. I learn by reading and surfing the internet.

Jane Austen and books image Sig.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939810