*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941335
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#941335 added September 13, 2018 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Dreams, Adventure
Prompt: "When one is home, he dreams of adventure. When one is on adventure, he dreams of home." Thornton Wilder Do you agree?

Dad was in the Air Force and we lived in Tennessee, Arizona, Arkansas, Washington DC and Maryland. I always wanted to live in Indiana with my grandparents. I spent every summer with them and when Dad went to Viet Nam, Mom and I lived with them. I have lived in Indiana for 40 some years and now I want to live in Washington State and visit Alaska. I do go to Michigan to the Christmas Store and see the lake. I get to go to Holland, Michigan to see the lighthouse, windmill and visit this artist Carolyn Stitch. I hate leaving my cat.

I would like to go on an adventure to the Smokey Mountains but my husband is still working and I don't know if I can walk long distances anymore. A cruise would be nice but I would miss home. I just dream and watch movies filmed in places that I would like to see. I agree with Thornton. He is so right.

** Image ID #2167688 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941335