*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941347-Thoughts-and-Three-Day-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#941347 added September 13, 2018 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts and Three Day Gratitude List
Istijlál (Majesty), 6 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Thursday, September 13, 2018

“O my God! O my God! Unite the hearts of Thy servants, and reveal to them Thy great purpose. May they follow Thy commandments and abide in Thy law. Help them, O God, in their endeavor, and grant them strength to serve Thee. O God! Leave them not to themselves, but guide their steps by the light of Thy knowledge, and cheer their hearts by Thy love. Verily, Thou art their Helper and their Lord.”
Baha’u’llah1

I just finished reading an article in the Baha'i Blog   titled "'Unity Prayer' by Eric Dozier" about the musician who put, the above prayer, to music. I also listened to Mr. Dozier singing the song on YouTube. Listening to the song, and reading the prayer is refreshing. I'm ready to get on with the rest of my day.

Gratitude List for 6 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I have the poem "October Omen for "Stormy's poetry newsletter & contest finished.
         *BulletV* ...that I posted a poem on Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon   today.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 905 points in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletV* ...that I finished "Oceans of Knowledge and Wisdom for today's entry in WDC 18th Birthday Poetry Challenge.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,264,660 GPs in my Gift Points account this afternoon.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 871 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have $23.13 in my Inbox Dollars account.

Reading God's Word2

I read God's Word,
prayers revealed through Baha'u'llah,
and feel the Holy Spirit
flowing through the scriptures.

‘Idál (Justice), 5 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Gratitude List for 5 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I received feedback from "Spiritual Newsletter (September 12, 2018) today.
         *BulletV* ...that I finished "Plastic Pollution for the WDC 18th Birthday Poetry Challenge. I had to write the second stanza twice because when I save it the first time the link timed out. This will teach me to save every couple of verses when I'm writing a multi-stanza poem.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,247,330 GPs in my Gift Points account.

Fiḍál (Grace), 4 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Gratitude List for 4 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that another article in the series An Intro to The Baha'i Faith   was published today. The article is Putting Everything at Risk: the Early Babis  , and it discusses how the Babi's were killed. It, also, mentions Tahirih, and quotes her final words "You may kill me if you like, but you will never stop the emancipation of women."
         *BulletV* ...that I received another review for "Home on the Moon today.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 821 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 30,600 point in my YouGov account.
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.


Footnotes
1  Baha'i Prayers, page 204, 1991 edition.
2  I posted this poem on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941347-Thoughts-and-Three-Day-Gratitude-List