*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941772-Dumpster-Diving-Democrats
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#941772 added September 21, 2018 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
Dumpster Diving Democrats
My right hearing aid went on the fritz. It had to be sent back to the factory for repair. Struggling along with one is better than nothing but a real pain in the butt. Try going around with a patch over one eye and you understand the analogy.

Actually it is a pretty good analogy also for how this country is operating. It seems that there's no hole too dark for the Democrats to crawl down in their efforts to block Kavenaugh's appointment to the Supreme Court. His alleged inappropriate sexual behavior took place in High School. HIGH SCHOOL! can you believe that? There is no proof. What happened to the presumption of innocence? How many people would want their behavior in High School to be the spotlight of public attention? The only card the Democrats have that has worked is the "Sex Card." It is pretty pathetic when a political party has to resort to such tactics when their policies are so bankrupt and ineffective. Imagine running on a Socialist platform. Does anyone in this country want the United States to adopt a governing model used in Cuba, Venezula and the Soviet Union? I think this is going to backfire as the American People get to see once and for all what a really pathetic bunch the Democrats have become.

The really sad part is the lengths they are willing to go to. This is more than just dirt.... it is a pattern of behavior that has gone beyond truth and uses lies as an acceptable substitute. Allegations of sexual misconduct tend to stick in politics when nothing else does. Somebody is pulling the strings on our politicians. Sure they are corrupt but Dianne Finestine is better than the sleaze-bag she has stooped to becoming.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941772-Dumpster-Diving-Democrats