*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941838-Gratitude-List-and-thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#941838 added September 22, 2018 at 10:03pm
Restrictions: None
Gratitude List and thoughts
Jalál (Glory), 15 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Saturday, September 22, 2018

"There is nothing greater or more blessed than the Love of God! It gives healing to the sick, balm to the wounded, joy and consolation to the whole world, and through it alone can man attain Life Everlasting. The essence of all religions is the Love of God, and it is the foundation of all the sacred teachings."
'Abdu'l-Baha12

Bah'u'llah has brought a new vision to me. It is the ability to see humanity as a single species, and each religion as chapters in the book of God. Baha'u'llah, and the other Divine Messengers, were sent to humanity because God loves us. It is through God's love for us, and our love for God, that peace and unity will spread across the Earth.

The Present3

The world is changing,
moving toward the peace
promised in the sacred scriptures.

Gratitude List for 15 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...for chocolate chip cookies to go with my coffee this morning.
         *BulletV* ...that I received my new Medicare card through the mail today.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 15 points in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to transfer $10.00 from my PayPal account to my Bank of America checking account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,376,175 GPs in my Gift Points account.

Footnotes
1  Paris Talks
2  Quoted in "How Visualizing Helps Me Serve Others" by Luke Evans http://bahaiblog.net/site/2018/09/how-visualizing-helps-me-serve-others/#more-32....
3  This is posed in Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941838-Gratitude-List-and-thoughts