*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942238-Tuesday-October-the-sixteenth---Character-Dramati-Personae
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2169075
This isn't just a novel. It's a novel for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942238 added October 16, 2018 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday, October the sixteenth - Character: Dramati Personae

Oct. 16: Oct. 16: - Character: Dramatis Personae ▼

(1) Identify allies and enemies encountered along the journey and describe how they help or hinder your protagonist(s).
Wandita’s enemies are those individuals who try to stop her from solving her problems. As for her allies, she prefers to work alone. That is all about to change, though.
(2) Create a list of characters in a format easy to edit and expand.
Hactor is a pilot. He can fly anything. Noranni can fix anything. If anyone can fix Wandita’s spaceship and keep it fixed, it’s her. Fredic is a Health Expert. There is very little if anything he doesn’t know about health.
(3) Write a brief profile on each character new character.
Name Hactor
Age mid to late twenties
Occupation Flyer
Relation to the main character(s) About to became her personal Flyer. Whether she wants one or not.
Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable) around six feet tall, but average looking.

Name Noranni
Age early to mid-thirties
Occupation Fixer
Relation to the main character(s) She can fix anything, including Wandita’s spaceship. Wandita really needs her help, but refuses to acknowledge it.
Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable) Around five six in height. Very attractive, but not too attractive.

Name Fredic
Age late twenties to early thirties
Occupation Health Expert
Relation to the main character(s) He is about to become Wandita’s personal health specialist. She really needs one with her line of work.
Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable) He’s just under six feet tall. He is nice looking, but not too nice.

NOTE: You can revise this list at any time, so this revision is not expected to be fully accurate or complete.

*** NEED CHARACTER NAMES? See the name generators at the bottom of the calendar.
© Copyright 2018 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942238-Tuesday-October-the-sixteenth---Character-Dramati-Personae