*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942246-Tuesday-October-the-twenty-third---Minor-Character-Profiles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2169075
This isn't just a novel. It's a novel for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942246 added October 23, 2018 at 1:06am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday, October the twenty-third - Minor Character Profiles

Oct. 23: - Character: Minor Character Profiles ▼

(1) Expand or add profiles for one or more minor characters.
There are five other main characters in this novel, but only two of them are will be in all of it. GorVon and Enaina will be in all the Chapters. Hactor, Niranni, and Fredic won’t be in it until about the middle of this first novel. They will be in it from the beginning too in future novels, though.
(2) Spend some time updating your character list with new information, images, etc.
1 GorVon isn’t as evil as he wants everyone to think that he is. He’s still very evil, but he’s not all bad. There is still a lot week don’t know about GorVon. We will learn a little bit more about him in this first novel, but not much. It’s the second novel that we learn a whole lot more about him.

2 Enaina used to be a Problem Solver just like Wandita, but she didn’t have what it takes to do what needed to be done. She would rather solve them to everyone’s satisfaction than with force as Wandita does. That’s what makes her so good at being in control of Problem Solvers.

3 Hactor hasn’t always been a good guy. He’s one of the best pilots there is because he used to take them without permission. At least he has done it during his youth. Once he became an adult he started using his still for good.

4 Noranni is a lot like Hactor. No wonder they are such good friends. She started using her skills at a very young age too to get what she wanted by fixing it. Most of the time she had to fix them before she could take them.

5 Fredic may be one of the best Health Specialist around, but he isn’t very well liked. Part of that is because he’s so good, and he lets everyone know it, but it’s mostly because of his life outside of health. More about that later.



© Copyright 2018 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942246-Tuesday-October-the-twenty-third---Minor-Character-Profiles