*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942252-Friday-October-the-twenty-sixth---Freestyle-Brainstorm-Plus
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2169075
This isn't just a novel. It's a novel for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942252 added October 26, 2018 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
Friday, October the twenty-sixth - Freestyle Brainstorm Plus

Oct. 26: - General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research ▼

(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things through "What If" brainstorming, mind mapping (see resources at the bottom of the calendar), freestyle writing, lists, drawings or research. You may also choose to use this time to finish a previous assignment that needs more time.
Freestyle BrainstormI’m not a freestyle writer when it comes to my novels. They have to be planned out in advance aka an Outline.
World BuildingNot too much detail is going to be going into the nine planets in this novel. Only the part of them that is related to this novel is mentioned in it.
Research - No research is needed for this novel. This isn’t the kind of story that needs to be researched.

(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.
CharactersSome of the characters from the Antagonist Short Story will be in this novel, and in future novels too. They will more in this one than future ones, though.
DefinitionsNot too much detail is going to be going into my Outlines. A lot of it will be a big part of my novels.
Settings - Unnion and whatever GorVon is on will be in future novels too, but not the other eight planets in this first one. That doesn’t mean there won’t be other planets in future novels. You will just have to wait to find out about them.


© Copyright 2018 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942252-Friday-October-the-twenty-sixth---Freestyle-Brainstorm-Plus