*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942284-Friday-October-the-twenty-sixth---Freestyle-Brainstorm-plus
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942284 added October 26, 2018 at 1:59am
Restrictions: None
Friday, October the twenty sixth - Freestyle Brainstorm plus

Oct. 26: - General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research ▼

(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things through "What If" brainstorming, mind mapping (see resources at the bottom of the calendar), freestyle writing, lists, drawings or research. You may also choose to use this time to finish a previous assignment that needs more time.
Freestyle BrainstormI am kind of a freestyle writer when it comes to my short stories, but not with my novels. My novels have to be planned out aka an Outline.
World BuildingThis is Earth. So, there is no World Building. Unless you count the different places Jessica is going to be living the next twenty-one-years of her life.
Research - I’m not a big fan of research, but I will do it if the story requires it. This novel doesn’t. It might in future novels, though.

(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.
CharactersA few minor characters might be introduced revolving around Secret Location, Social Services, and the law, but they won’t be it for very long. As for Jessica, she works alone except for when she’s with her dad.
DefinitionsI am a big fan of definitions. In fact, I have been accused of too much of it, especially the ones in my short stories.
Settings - The four main settings in this novel are Jessica’s residences, the Social Services office, Secret Location, and the law. There are others, but these are the main ones.

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942284-Friday-October-the-twenty-sixth---Freestyle-Brainstorm-plus