*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942287-Monday-October-the-Twenty-Ninth---Marketing-and-Voice
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942287 added October 29, 2018 at 4:57am
Restrictions: None
Monday, October the Twenty Ninth - Marketing and Voice

Oct. 29: - General: Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis ▼

(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.
Above all, this is an Action/Adventure. More Action than Adventure, but there is some Adventure too. It’s also a story about preteen, what most people call children, teens, also called children, and young adults. My main character in this novel is female too.
(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting "mass appeal" or "all readers" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"
Anyone who likes Action/Adventure. It will also appeal to Preteens, teens and young adults because I don’t write to them. Especially, when it comes to preteens and teens.
(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.
From the age of two it has been just Jessica and her dad. Now at twelve, she’s all alone. Luckily for her, her dad taught her how to survive on her own. She’s going to need all that training against Secret Location who is still trying to kill her too. They killed her dad and now they have been trying to kill her. Why are they doing that? Jessica doesn’t know yet. She is going to find out why, though. When she does that’s when it’s her turn to start killing. Now it’s Jessica who is going to kill them, and it’s not just because they killed her dad either. She has known a long time they killed her mom too.

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942287-Monday-October-the-Twenty-Ninth---Marketing-and-Voice