*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942549-Day-3---Plot-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#942549 added October 3, 2018 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
Day 3 - Plot: Beginning
The story starts with Sebastian in the palace gardens, admiring the beautiful flowers in bloom. A servant politely tells him that his father, Emperor John, wishes to see him in the parlor. Sebastian walks through the halls while admiring the architecture and aesthetics. He passes by his sisters Madeline and Suzanna and greets them politely. Madeline smiles and waves, but Suzanna simply nods without much of a smile.

John confides in Sebastian that there will be a gathering to negotiate Wesnorh’s position in the Esnorh rebellion. Since John has been sick for a while, he trusts Sebastian to manage the discussion in Esout’s favor. Sebastian, seeing his opportunity to prove his worthiness as the Crown Prince, eagerly agrees.

Sebastian expresses his excitement to his nursemaid Esther. Esther says that she is proud of him, but makes him promise to be civil while talking to Augustine of Wesnorh. Sebastian believes it would be difficult depending on how Augustine reacts to Esout’s demands. However, he gives Esther his word.
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942549-Day-3---Plot-Beginning