*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943083-Spiritual-Newsletter-Deadline-12318
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#943083 added December 5, 2018 at 7:25pm
Restrictions: None
Spiritual Newsletter (Deadline 12/3/18}
Editors Pics

1. Dear Me 2018
2. Dear Me 2018
3. My God Given Talent
4. Dear God ~ Sept 2017
5. God's Love
6. A Letter to My Father
7. Palabra
8. Count Your Many Blessings
9. Jesus Praise Contest

Heading 1

Letter to the Creator

Heading 2

I found a letter of gratitude that I wrote to God.

Hook

Have to you ever written a letter of gratitude to your Lord?

About This Newsletter

Hi, I am your guest edition Prosperous Snow celebrating .

In November, I begin the process of moving from a two bedroom apartment to a one bedroom. During the "going through boxes" project, I found the following letter of gratitude that I wrote to the Almighty Creator.

Letter From the Editor

Dear Lord,

Thank You, for the privilege of birth in this day, and the translations of Your Sacred Scriptures in a language that I can read. I am blessed with the capacity to examine the Zend-Avesta, the Tao Te Ching, the Torah, the Qur'an, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Bible, the Dhammapada, the Bayan, and the Kitab-i-Aqdas in my native tongue. I am blessed by the revelations of Your prophets: Moses, Krishna, Zoroaster, Christ, Muhammad, Buddha, the Bab, and Baha'u'llah.

Thank You, for the technology that gives me access to the knowledge of humanity. I am blessed with the freedom to connect with the cultures of Earth. I am blessed with the ability to see the diversity that compliments the similarities between the tribes, colors, nations, religions, and genders of humanity.

Thank You, for the sense of security that comes with independence from everything except you. I wake up at dawn blessed by the presence of Your Holy Spirit. I intone a prayer, I discovered in one of Your Sacred Books. I read the verses revealed by one of Your prophets. I leave my home with a prayer on my lips, Your words echoing through my mind, and Your Divine Essence walking beside me.

Thank You, for the difficulties I encounter through my interactions with the world. I commute through a city that appears unaware of Your blessings and Your presence. When I intone one of Your names, I receive rude gestures and curses. I am an outcast, with no one to turn to except You.

Yours Gratefully.

Editors Picks

 
STATIC
Dear Me 2018  (E)
A letter to myself outlining what I hope to accomplish in 2018
#2146842 by Future Mrs. B

 
STATIC
Dear Me 2018  (E)
Instructions to myself for the new year.
#2146050 by ErinLynn

 
STATIC
My God Given Talent  (E)
The gift's we receive from God
#2135715 by LegendaryMask❤️

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2135070 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2149797 by Not Available.

 
STATIC
"A Letter to my Father"  (E)
Thankful for the blessings I have been given.
#2141462 by LegendaryMask❤️

 Palabra  (E)
A glance into the darknes
#2161803 by truedavid


Groups and Activities

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1687125 by Not Available.

 
FORUM
Jesus Praise  (13+)
Write uplifting stories from Christian prompts in this musical contest!
#2165100 by Abby Gayle



Quick-Quill writes: My perception of it is Songs. They are spiritual poetry set to music. Look up the song Tell it Again. It’s one of my favorites that brings me to tears when I’ve sung it. It has a personal association with my sister when my mother tried to teach it to her for memory. It was a time I may have been dealing the coming death of our other sister or my own relationship with God.
It’s a ballad with a powerful message

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943083-Spiritual-Newsletter-Deadline-12318