*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943293
Rated: ASR · Book · Educational · #2170803
Here are my prep activities before NaNoWriMo begins for 2018.
#943293 added October 12, 2018 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
Lazarus Watyudid
Lazarus Watyudid is the main demon designated by Hell to cause the greatest amount of grief to Matthew Marks for the greatest number of times in Matt's lifetime.

Throughout Matt's lifetime, Lazarus morphs into an exact negative of who Matt really is.
1. If Matt's desire is to be good, then Lazarus' desire is to be bad.
2. If Matt wants to be holy, then Lazarus wants to be unholy.
3. If Matt tries to serve The Lord, then Lazarus does everything in his power to keep Matt from serving The Lord.

Lazarus is so-named for the friend of Jesus, whom Jesus resurrected just before it was time for Jesus to start the road to Calvary.
Lazarus is symbolic of those things that Matt thought were over-and-done-with, sins that he thought were fully hidden by time, and any other secret faults (or flaws in his physical appearance that Matt tried to cover up in order to make himself look better to the world, that always seem to resurrect at the most inopportune moment. The black marks on Matt's life (are like the things we all wish that had never happened to us or that we had never done, which make us look bad in the eyes of those, whose opinion we value) easily come alive, again, by the will of the Accuser of the Brethren in the attempt to defeat any good success we might have otherwise had in life.

Watyudid is simply a mash-up of the accusation, "Now, do you see What You Did?"

Lazarus Watyudid is the imp that pokes at Matthew Marks in his most vulnerable places, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and in every other possible way for the expressed purpose of defeat in the life of the spirit. C. S. Lewis & Randy Alcorn have both had great ideas in this style of writing. I would like to explore this genre, that they have mastered, for the purpose of my own personal edification and addition to the concept.

Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2018 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943293