*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943353-Day-10---General-Freestyle-Brainstorm-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#943353 added October 13, 2018 at 4:16pm
Restrictions: None
Day 10 - General: Freestyle Brainstorm #1
The entire story (comprising of my sister and I’s combined character arcs and various short stories based all around the continent) takes place on a land mass similar to Australia or Greenland. Its climate and culture are based on various countries all over Europe. The setting is based on the Napoleonic Era, so elements such as fashion and available transportation are restricted to what was available then.

Esout has a social climate similar to pre-revolutionary France. There is an obvious divide between rich and poor. The rich tend to live lavish lives filled with parties and leisure, while the poor live in slums and have to work for the rare middle class in order to support themselves. Some of the working occupants of the Esout palace are from other southern countries.

It isn’t specified how long the war has lasted, but Augustine and Sebastian’s father Constantine and Emperor John were both key players prior to the official beginning of the story (the beginning of Augustine’s arc).
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943353-Day-10---General-Freestyle-Brainstorm-1