*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943589
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#943589 added October 16, 2018 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Statue Of Liberty
Prompt: Joy asked us how we felt about the statue of liberty.

I love her. She is a big statue in New York but she welcomes everyone as she stands tall. She is green and beautiful. She represents liberty, peace, hope, love and she was a gift from France. Lady Liberty. She is indeed a lady. My name, my son and husband's name along with my Great Grandmother's name are in a book on the island of the statue of liberty. I sold Avon and it was a special deal to give money to have her replenished and I received a special certificate. My name is on this document with the picture of the statue of liberty. I salute her. Long may she reign and thank goodness 9-11 jets didn't take her down. It was sad enough what happened and if she could talk, she would have been upset and crying. I believe she was like the rest of us. Lady Liberty. She is America!

A picture I drew of Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice"

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943589