*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943746
Rated: ASR · Book · Educational · #2170803
Here are my prep activities before NaNoWriMo begins for 2018.
#943746 added October 19, 2020 at 4:19pm
Restrictions: None
So Many Places to Go. So Many Things to Do.
I. Matthew Marks' Early Years on Earth:
----A. Fort Worth, Texas
----B. Rochester, New York
----C. Goodwell, Oklahoma
----D. Guymon, Oklahoma
----E. Enid, Oklahoma
----F. Warwick, Georgia
----G. Chipley, Florida
----H. Chattanooga, Tennessee

II. Matthew Marks' Ministry Years on ZoNed4:
(Since the Marks were a pioneering family, they had the privilege of naming many of the settlements.)
----A. Breezy Glade is just like it sounds. It is a beautiful valley of grass, that is greener than any grass on Earth.
----B. Fort Childhood is a wonderful little community, whose oldest remaining structure is a childhood fort.
----C. Major Marks is known for the fifteen or so very deep cracks that run from the top to the bottom of Mount Blue Smoke. The fact that these fissures started on the mountain about the time that Matthew Marks arrived with his little family created an amazing amount of fodder for Mayor Diotrephes Broadway, who loved to quip, "Well, Preacher, you certain Major Marks on this planet, didn't you?"
----D. Library End is, as the reader may have guessed, a town that is almost entirely dedicated to books and reading. It shouldn't surprise anyone that Town Hall is located at the corner of Book & Nook.
----E. Joe-N-Tea is the hometown of many folks, who are thoroughly devoted to their freshly-brewed drinks. Some like coffee. Some like tea. Yet, all of these dear folks like their cups of fluid comfort to be hot. None of them are bashful about asking the barrista, "Do you mind nuking this for a minute for me? If I've still got hairs on my tongue, then it's not hot enough. Oh, and bring me back a scone when you come, too, please."
----F. Primary Rocks is a curiosity. Artists flock to this town due to the configuration of boulders in all three of the primary colors. Others come bringing their preschoolers because they think the town's name refers to the best Kindergarten on the planet.
----G. Stable Home is a town populated by equestrians, who tend to have marriages that last 50 to 60 years or longer. Most of the residents are pretty proud of their town's motto, "Horsin' around makes you love longer."

Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2020 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943746