*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943767-Day-15---Setting-Cultural-Setting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#943767 added October 19, 2018 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
Day 15 - Setting: Cultural Setting
The Esout Empire runs on a manifest destiny mindset where they wish to expand their power across the continent.

All countries under Esout control are required to pay tribute to the current emperor, and they must obey the laws passed by the monarchy. For example, locals of conquered countries cannot harm Esout nobles under any circumstance. These laws were enforced by ambassadors from Esout who live in the countries they watched over. All trials are held by an Esout or Esout loyalist council rather than a judge and jury.

Transportation is done either on foot, by horseback, or by carriage.

Sebastian was raised in the Esout motherland, so he only heard tales of Esout conquests in comfort.

Many people under the empire’s control are displeased with their rulers. They either submit to prevent the consequences of rebellion, or look to the Wesnorh and Esout rebel armies for liberation.
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943767-Day-15---Setting-Cultural-Setting