*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943906-Day-17---Plot-Complications
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#943906 added October 21, 2018 at 6:48pm
Restrictions: None
Day 17 - Plot: Complications
Sebastian tries to apply his diplomatic skills to battle by arranging negotiations or planning effective battle strategies with Hollen’s help. However, other officials tend to knock down many of his ideas in favor of their own.

Janette was struck by a bullet while escaping her execution and died soon after. Her spy ring continues to operate afterwards, with several spies managing to reenter the Esout palace in Sebastian’s absence.

Sebastian becomes set on a plan for a diplomatic mission and one of the other officials challenges him to a duel. The duel ends with Sebastian wounding the official, but Sebastian greatly regrets drawing blood. Sebastian is forced to resign and return to Esout. However, public criticism forces him to return to the battlefield until Oscar is challenged to a duel.

Suzanna criticizes Sebastian for valuing his reputation over familial duties.
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943906-Day-17---Plot-Complications