*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944065-The-New-Normal
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#944065 added October 23, 2018 at 8:56pm
Restrictions: None
The New Normal
Prompt: The new normal. You have something devastating happen to you and you have get back to normal. Have you ever had a new normal?

My house burned down 18 years ago, 4 days before Christmas and the night before my Birthday. My husband was putting gas in his tractor and static electricity caused the fire. We rebuilt our house and had a new normal. I took up writing, journaling and started over. 9-11 happened and the United States was tried to get their new normal back and adjust.

I had extensive bowel surgery, almost died and was on a breathing tube for 6 days, woke up and had to learn to walk again. I walk slow and can't go up steps with out a rail but this was my new normal. I am thankful to be alive and able to walk. Life does deal us some bad cards. I pray to God and Jesus. They helped me with my new normal.

** Image ID #2167690 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944065-The-New-Normal