*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944183-Day-19---Setting-Settings-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#944183 added October 25, 2018 at 5:05pm
Restrictions: None
Day 19 - Setting: Settings List
Esout

The Mercier Palace
Think of the Palace of Versailles in France
The gardens are full of lush trees and flowering plants. The flowers come primarily in blue and white, which are colors associated with the Esout coat of arms. Flowers of any other color are usually in a greenhouse on the property.
The interior is grandiose in both space and decorations. Every room has statues and paintings adorning the walls, so it feels like the room is occupied even though no one is there. (When Sebastian was little, he would greet the figures as if they were people. He had such a wild imagination.)

Norland
The Norland capital
Before the Esout invasian, it bore some resemblance to St. Petersburg during the Napoleonic Era. The climate ranges from cold winters with snow to mild summers.
When Sebastian arrived with the army, the capital was burning to the ground by the order of King Tiberius. Many of the residents have evacuated, leaving those who died due to the plague. There is a moat of oil serving as an obstacle to the invading troops.
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944183-Day-19---Setting-Settings-List