*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944205
Rated: ASR · Book · Educational · #2170803
Here are my prep activities before NaNoWriMo begins for 2018.
#944205 added November 28, 2018 at 1:00am
Restrictions: None
The Community Meeting
From the eons of Eternity, God called The Community Meeting of all community meetings.

God, The Father spoke first. "As we are all aware the concept of Three Unique Persons, existing as One God is so mysterious to the humans we have created, that most of them stop trying to comprehend, Who or What We are, or they simply zone-out altogether, believing that such a configuration is simply impossible. Therefore, we must create a line of Truth-tellers, who will preach about us with great clarity and excellent confidence."

Jesus, God, The Son added. "That will be a great way to leave our mark on the world, Father."

The Holy Spirit, Who is known to be the Excellent Poet of all poets smiled and spoke,
"The mark of God will mark all men
with the family of Marks.
"We'll make of an enemy a friend.
Salvation's where it starts."


Again, God, the Father speaks. "The Human Race is so broken, due to the simple act of getting off their diet in the Garden of Eden, that the idea that three Individuals, such as Ourselves, can be in complete agreement about anything is so foreign to their experience, that most of them laugh this off as impossible. The ones, who believe that it is true, have difficulty comprehending it fully with their minds that are shifted askew by The Original Sin."

Jesus says, "Many of these dear ones say, 'I believe in Jesus and God.' They don't seem to grasp the fact that I Am God as we told Moses in Exodus 3:14."

The Holy Spirit rhymes,
"The Truth of Three in One relates
to Union that completes.
"Uniqueness marries opposite mates,
that no part e'er repeats."


"Thank You, My Love!" God, the Father responds. "You are quite right that we as snowflakes are so unique that nothing about any one of us is repeated in the other two. Each of us is a completely Unique Individual, yet all Three of us are required to complete this mysterious-for-humans jigsaw puzzle, called The One God. What is so difficult for humans to understand is that though we are each separate in the forming of the Corporation of the Godhead, not One of us can ever be separated from the other Two."

"To say it another way," Jesus says, "To have a conversation with God, the Father, is having a conversation with The Son and The Holy Spirit. Yet, the interaction is with The Father, while Son & Spirit remain to flank The Father. The same holds true if the focus of interaction is on The Son or on The Spirit of God."

Again, The Holy Spirit smiles,
"All colors of the Light are White,
though spectrum is extant.
"That Roy G. Biv is rainbow right
is many in one we grant.

"This Roy is King, like Father God,
and G. stands for the Grace,
The Son procured, We all applaud,
for none can e'er erase.

"The Biv's a phrase in which I live.
Believing Hope I spread.
"The Blessed in Victory I give
new life up from the dead."


"I love the way You think," The Father complimented. "If humans can begin to see that seven in one are required to create the perfection of white light, then in time they can begin to comprehend that Three in One is required to create the Perfection of One God without losing the uniqueness of each individual. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet are all understood as unique colors, but when they are in complete agreement of total unity and union, they are seen as the one color of white. God is The Same. The Father is the unique Person of the Father. The Son is the unique Person of the Son. The Holy Spirit is the unique Person of The Holy Spirit."

The Father continues, "Described as colors, humans could see Me as Red, Orange & Yellow, since 'Roy' is the word, that means 'King.' (If humans look up the concept in their Wikipedia, they will find these words, 'In Anglo-Norman England, the name derived from the Norman word 'roy,' meaning 'king.' It also appears in Scottish Gaelic, anglicized from the word 'ruadh,' meaning 'red'.') How amazing is that!"

"Jesus, for the purposes of this illustration," The Father smiles at Him, "the humans could see you like green, the color of New Life for the 'G.' looks like a middle initial. After all the Grace, that you bought during the Resurrection Weekend, is Your middle name."

"Finally, Dear, Sweet, Holy Spirit," The Father embraces the words, "You may appear to the humans as Blue, Indigo, and Violet. These are the colors of peace, calmness, and royalty. It is Your Presence in the transformed spirit of each redeemed human being that makes each of them live 'Blessed in Victory,' stamped by the seal of Royalty."

"In this way, We are each seen as having unique hues of purpose and function, retaining a sense of Self," Jesus agrees, "while concurrently enjoying the sense of Community. The warm colors of The Father are as necessary as the growing New Life colors of myself and the cool peace-in-royalty colors of The Holy Spirit to create the effervescent Purity of White in Our Union as Three Persons as One God."

The Dear Holy Spirit's smile is infectious.
"The Primary Colors of Red, Green, Blue
combine to make the White.
"This triad shows us through and through
The community of Light."


"Now, the apparent difficulty," says God, The Father, "is how do we take one line of human beings, who have been redeemed from their sins by this Gift of Salvation, but while they are saved, they are still living in unredeemed physical bodies, that still have fleshy desires, which tempt them to sin throughout their Earthly lives, and yet make each of them preachers of this Gospel of Grace?"

"We will use this concept of the Color Wheel," Jesus says, "to show how we redeem failures through this Gospel of Grace. Green and Red are opposites on the Color Wheel. Combined they make a muddy brown like the first human that we made 'out of the dust of the ground.' We gave this idea to Ezekiel and he wrote it quite clearly in Ezekiel 36:26-27, 'A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.' The frail, flawed humans, who have been redeemed by this Gift of Salvation are moldable, pliable and wondrously usable for Our Purpose of preaching this Gospel of The Good News to the entire world."

The Holy Spirit ended the Community Meeting with these joyous thoughts.
"With feet of clay and heart of purest gold
"the family of the Marks will preach
"with voices clear and bold.
"They'll teach the concepts none of Earth can know,
"until revealed by the heart of God,
"and their new hearts help them grow.

"With Love so bold We'll win these souls,
fulfilling each desire
"For none can feel completely whole
without This Gift that's Higher."


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2018 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944205