*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944238-The-USA-Rocks
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#944238 added October 26, 2018 at 4:01pm
Restrictions: None
The USA Rocks
Hillary Clinton turns 70 today! Wish her a happy birthday (if you're so inclined) and write up a candidacy speech for your own head of government campaign.

signature dancing owl


Certainly Hillary Clinton deserves a Happy Birthday wish. I knew she could not win the election, even though, of all the women ever prepared for the presidency Hillary was well prepared educationally, as well as with experience, and had an all star backup with 4 living retired presidents to advise her.

She is her own, strong individual, and would have made her own decisions even if she had to go against some advisors. The USA has a group of people who are trying to declare the country as a patricide, which it definitely is not. Down through the history of this country women have had to rise up and assert their beliefs and their independence more that one time. Hillary got a raw deal in the election and should be compensated.

As for me, logically speaking I'm not prepared to run any government. With even a soft journalist background I try to remain neutral until I hear the sides, that are presenting. I vote what ever way I want, when elections come up.

Politics in the USA have become something dirty and despicable. I have heard the people speak up for many years saying they want fair and truthful information that will drive the decisions being made in government. I'm impressed to see that the undercurrent of the country is still moving in the right direction, led by a strong media influence.

Psychology will never overcome reality.

This was written in a hurry so I hope it makes some sense. And, to one and all Happy Trails until we meet again.

*Horse*





© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944238-The-USA-Rocks