*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944643-Lost-and-Then-Found
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#944643 added November 2, 2018 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Lost and Then Found
What fun it is starting an Official Round on a Thursday! Seasoned competitors will know that Thursdays are what we refer to around here as "Wildcard Rounds." Anything can happen, so you'd best be on your toes.

Unfortunately, I have bad news for you - during your wild Halloween escapades, you’ve found yourself lost in a labyrinth. The "Writing.Com 101" labyrinth to be exact! I think there’s a Minotaur in here, so you’d better hurry and find a way to escape! Luckily, before entering the labyrinth, I gave each of you a cookie (your choice of flavor), a paperclip, and a toy truck for your amusement. There are two ways to free yourself from the labyrinth: 1.) Learn something new and teach us what you learned, or 2.) Dig your way free with the tools provided. Good luck *Devilish*


owl for signature use *Cool* a labyrinth


Tools: A Peanut Butter Cookie / a red *Clip* / and a toy truck

Well this did not work out well. More than half of my November 1 entry was deleted. So, I will at least put the important part back.

I thing of Writing.com as a city. All the places in *WDC* 101 are streets and shops to visit. I visited writing.com 101/the Community / #5 wish list.

Wish List:

Tells you how to fill your wish list by visiting the *WDC*shop. And, How to grant someone else's wish off their list. Also, where to go to see all the wish lists on WDC.

I never knew you could do this so I think it is kind of fun and important information.

This was better yesterday but, I seem to have a computer glitch that happened over the internet since I tried out the wish list idea and it was also deleted from my portfolio.

Oh well. today is a new day so I'll just move forward.

© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944643-Lost-and-Then-Found