*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944987-Kevin-Meets-Emerald
by Twiga
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2173899
On a Planet where Humans and Humanimals live peacefully things are about to change
#944987 added November 5, 2018 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Kevin Meets Emerald
One day Kevin was at home watching his favorite show, The Magnificent Rainbow Warriors! It was a show about a bunch of Humanimals who were chosen to travel into space to fight evil! One of the members was a Domestic Cat but other team members consisted of a Jackrabbit, a Fruit Bat, a Lynx, a Rat, a Hamster and even a Rhinoceros!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Kevin’s Mom went to get it. Standing in the doorway was a large Green Dragon-Man with a Small Green Dragon-Girl standing next to him. Kevin’s Mom was frozen...She didn’t know what to do...All her life she had been told by her own Mother that she should not ‘mingle’ with the other species of Humanimals, not even the Domestic Dogs because it wasn’t ‘proper’ because they weren’t ‘proper’ Kevin’s Mom just stood there, terrified she was about to experience a huge drop in reputation when the Dragon-Man spoke.

“Greetings Cat-Ma’am.” He said “I’ve come on behalf of Rainbow Studios to ask if we can borrow your house for a bit...And your Kitten.”

Kevin’s Mom shook herself out of her stupor when she heard that, Rainbow Studios was the Human-Run Company, maker of many films and television programs...But more importantly...It was run by the Humans! “Why do they want to borrow those things?” She asked

She let the two Dragons in. A the Little Dragon-Girl ran over to where she saw another Cub like herself.

“Hi!” She said, startling Kevin causing his tail to floof “I’m Emerald! What’s your name?”

“My name is Kevin.” The Black Kitten said looking the Dragon-Girl up and down, she looked very similar to his stuffed Dragon only smaller and less ferocious of course it isn’t easy to look ferocious when you’re wearing a blue dress like the kind Shirley Temple would where and a blue bow between her stubby yellow horns.

“What’s on the TV?” Emerald asked “It looks like chocolate!”

“That’s just a commercial for Rainbow Bars.” Kevin said “The show I’m watching is Magnificent Rainbow Warriors.”

“I’ve heard of that show.” Emerald said “But I’ve never watched it because Berry and Roses is on at the same time.

‘Berry and Roses’ is a Cartoon Show for Humanimals specifically aimed at Girls...It is very much like Strawberry Shortcake as it deals with Cartoon Animal Girls who live in a Land of Sweets and Flowers.

The Magnificent Rainbow Warriors resumed just in time for Emerald to watch the Villain of the day being defeated by the Rainbow Warriors. As the Monster (Which was obviously a Man in a Suit) died Emerald exclaimed “Sparkles! Sparkles when you kill something!” Indeed as the Monster died it burst into a million sparkles.

That was when Kevin’s Mom called them in.

“Kevin...” Said his Mom “...This Dragon-Man is a voice actor for the Creature Commandos cartoon show...You like Creature Commandos right?”

“Yeah...” Kevin said not wanting to offend the huge Dragon-Man, he sometimes watched Creature Commandos but to him it wasn’t as good as Magnificent Rainbow Warriors.

“Well...” Said his Mom “...The Makers of Creature Commandos, would like you to make an appearance in a PSA.”

“What’s a PSA?” Kevin asked

“Public Service Announcement, Dear” His Mom said “You know when you’re watching TV and during the commercials, their be something about safety or how to recycle?”

“So that’s what those are called!’ Kevin exclaimed

“Indeed.” His Mom said “They want you to be in a PSA about safety.”

“Y-You m-mean...” Kevin stammered “That I could be on TV?” Kevin could believe how amazing this was!
© Copyright 2018 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944987-Kevin-Meets-Emerald