*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944992-We-Now-Return-to-Rainbow-Warriors
by Twiga
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2173899
On a Planet where Humans and Humanimals live peacefully things are about to change
#944992 added November 6, 2018 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
We Now Return to Rainbow Warriors
The episode Pride and Predators continued as following.

The Magnificent Rainbow Warriors’ Ship came to a Pink Planet inhabited by Pink Polka-Dotted Aliens. The Aliens came to the Warriors beseeching them for help. Apparently Dark Star (The Main Villain of this series) had sent his various monstrous minions to the Pink Planet and were gunking everything up with foul-smelling green slime, so the inhabitants would no longer be ‘In the Pink’ so to speak,

The Warriors listened to all this, but as they did so ‘Team Herbivore’ and ‘Team Carnivore’ glared daggers at each other and Nimble was brooding by herself, causing much confusion for the Pink Aliens.

They had to stop Dark Star’s evil plan somehow, but rather then work on a plan together Team Herbivore and Team Carnivore and Nimble on her own each went their own way to stop Dark Star in their own way.

Nimble as the Stealth Expert believed the obvious thing to do was sneak into the Spaceship of Dark Star’s Minions and dismantle their evil machines from their. Nimble unscrewed a vent on the spaceship and as she twisted this way and that (Nimble was a contortionist before she was chosen to be a Rainbow Warrior and here was where she got to show it off) As she reached where the Minions’ computer which was in control of pumping out all the slime. Nim was about to dismantle the Machine, but after realizing that simply dismantling the Computer would cause an explosion of slime all over the Planet, she realized what needed to be done was program the computer to call off the slime pumpers but...Chloe was the expert on computer hacking.

Meanwhile, both Team Herbivore and Team Carnivore, were attempting to beat as many evil minions as they could to get them to surrender. While Olive and Chloe’s combined ferociousness, clobbered many a minion. They still were only two Humanimals compared to Team Herbivore’s four.

From her place in the Computer Room. Nimble could see that soon the Pink Planet would be completely covered in green slime if something wasn’t done fast. So she dialed her wristwatch communicator and called all her other team mates

“Guys!” Nimble said to all of them “The Planet will be completely destroyed if we don’t work together!”

That caused all the other Warriors to instantly realize how foolish they had been.

With Nimble guiding them from the Computer Room, she guided everyone to where she was, with Chloe finally here, the Rat-Girl let the Lynx-Girl do her thing and Chloe got the Computer to suck up all the slime freeing the Pink Planet.

After bidding the Pink Aliens farewell, they left back for their ship and realized everyone had to make compromises in order to live on peace on this ship.
© Copyright 2018 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944992-We-Now-Return-to-Rainbow-Warriors