*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946562-Prompters-Prompts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#946562 added April 28, 2020 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
Prompter's Prompts
PROMPT November 29th

On this last Wildcard Thursday of the month, make me a list of prompts to add to the Challenge War Chest for future rounds of the 30DBC. What has been your favorite day of the week, and why?
         So, now it's my turn to be a prompt prompter> Hmmm, I suppose I can think of a few writing ideas....
         Open your dictionary to a random word. Read the definition. Write a story that uses that word.
         Pretend you are a dog for a day. Write about that day from the perspective of the dog.
         Where is your favourite place to escape when you need to be alone? Describe that place using your senses.
         Write a story about something that scares you. How do you react? How do you feel?
         What if your mirror started to speak to you? What would it say to you?
         If I would've known then what I know now, I would've never.... Finish this story.
Write a story about a time you were caught doing something embarrassing.
         Spend some time watching people around you. Choose one person, a stranger, and write a story about their day.
         Use descriptive words to recreate a visit to a street fair, carnival, or other special event.
         
         
         
         
         
         
         Honestly, I do not have a favourite blogging day of the week. As vaudevillians say, "I like all the days that end in 'y'." Seriously, the prompts and topics from all the days appeal to me. I respond to the challenge. Sometimes, I'm coerced into researching something unfamiliar and that's a good thing.. I'm amazed continuously by the varied replies these prompts spawn. I appreciate that each blogger creates their own unique spin.

© Copyright 2020 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946562-Prompters-Prompts