*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946864-blood-and-some-shopping
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#946864 added December 4, 2018 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
blood, and some shopping.
Today has been good. I got up super late unfortunately. I just need to learn to just get up and do it. But I flake out at the last second. lol. My mom and I went to store for some things. I got a few things with my food card – mainly cereal and guacamole. My mom got help from one of the employees on how to do the phone scanning function. We got four boxes of cereal with the phone discount. lol.
I texted Ann briefly last night. She told me she is a model and she is in movies. I was blown away! But for some reason she did not want to discuss it. I shot a text to Ann when I was waiting to get my blood drawn. I don’t think she’ll get back to me but I’m sure she’ll be happy for the gesture.
I just spent an hour with Michael on the phone. As usual we talked about Jesus and the Bible. He was on his lunch break at work. One of the things we discussed was the Shroud of Turin. He said he watched a documentary that proved it. I told him what my pastor said about it who spoke of it, saying it was not authentic. Michael does not think there are any good churches out there so he doesn’t attend any. He cited a Casting Crowns song pointing out how modern day Christians are not using everything God has given us to minister to the poor and unsaved. I agree with him 100%. I did not tell him, but I believe there will be a great revival at the end of days; those days may be upon us.
Jim got home at about 4:30. He’s chilling in front of the TV.
The end of Netflix is coming; my bro and sister-in-law will not renew their accounts. My mom and I will be able to see the next part of Tales of Arcadia. But we’ll be missing the last segment though. )= Or we may get our own accounts. I may have to pay out of pocket myself. I’ll miss watching Dragons.
So I’m still working on my typing. It’s still a bit awkward. I’ll get used to it after a while. It is fun though.
I wonder if transcribing is in the realm of copy writing.
I wrote for a long time today. My story is coming out nicely. I’m almost ready to insert my ending sequence. I think I have roughly 2,500 words down so far. I plan to have Tobber review it. I will see if my composition has improved or not since I began typing right.
Well, that’s it for now. I’m off to do a writing speed test. Goodbye. I wrote a lot compared to how long it usually takes me to write so much. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946864-blood-and-some-shopping