*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946889
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#946889 added December 5, 2018 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
Christmas Commercials That Have Touched My Heart This Year
Prompt: What Christmas commercials have touched your heart this year?

I like the one where the couple are in the house wrapping gifts and his wife tells her husband there are more gifts out in the car. The man goes outside to the car and gets the gifts and their dog Lily follows them. Lily is locked outside. There is snow on the ground and it is a Christmas scene. She goes up to the snowman and sniffs him. She runs over to see the big beige neighbor dog who is looking out the window. She barks. Lily chases a car with a Christmas tree on top. She sees Santa Claus and his reindeer in the sky and runs back to her house and barks. The couple realizes. Lily! They let her in and she goes to the fireplace and barks where a fire is lit. They turn around and look at the Christmas tree. Santa has left a lot of gifts. This is Mejer's. I love this commercial. Lily is a terrier dog of some kind and she is cute.

Hobby Lobby commercial. A man is shearing sheep. The little girl puts a crocheted blanket on a lamb who was sheared. This is so cute.

I get so emotional over Christmas commercials.

** Image ID #2106014 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946889