*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947032-Story-finished
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#947032 added December 7, 2018 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
Story finished!
Today has been good. I wrote for about an hour and finished my Thrice Prompted story. Now I will wait a while and then I’ll edit it.
I texted Ann briefly. She was going to her bartending job. She was on her way to her bartending job at the T-Mobile Arena. I asked if she posted any of her model shots on YouTube. But she can’t do that without permission from her agent. It was nice to chat for however short it was. lol. I’ll hit her up tomorrow. I’m trying to get a better relationship with her. She’s super busy.
I am still trying to get better with my typing. I type slow but accurately. I intend to buy a typing program. One I saw claimed to double my typing speed. It will just take practice. I’ll get better little by little. I do need to improve.
It rained pretty hard this morning. The tip of the veranda is swollen from the torrential downpour. I love the rain though just as long as I am not getting wet. lol.
I hit the PS3 for a little over thirty minutes. I had fun.
Let’s see, what else? The battery in the garage door opener panel died. And we just replaced it less than a month ago.
I got my pills came in. One of them was my anti psychotic. The prescription was filled very quickly. It usually takes three days or more to get processed. I got some ice-cream for my mom. I’d have some but Jim would be against it because my next blood screening is close. I don’t think it will make that much of a difference as he thinks it will take.
I type very slowly. lol. I intend for Tobber to review my story – after I go over it myself.
So rather than studying the material of TranscribeMe, I need to type faster. I don’t know how long that will take. lol. Well that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947032-Story-finished