*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947268-Highway-189
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#947268 added December 11, 2018 at 2:46am
Restrictions: None
Highway 189
😂😜🤣😝😅😛😂

Sitting on the side of the highway, waiting to catch speeding drivers, a Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 KPH, says he to himself: This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!
He turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.
Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies in the car, two in the front seat and, three in the back; with eyes wide open and white as ghosts.
The *driver*, obviously confused, says: Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?
*Officer*: Ma'am, you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving much slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers.
*Driver*: Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly, twenty-two kilometres an hour!.
*Officer*: 22 is the highway number, not the speed limit.
A bit embarrassed, the woman grins and thanks the officer for pointing out her error.
*Officer*: But, before I let you go ma'am, I have to ask, is everyone in this car ok, because these women seem awfully shaken, and they haven't made a peep this whole time.
*Driver*: Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Highway 189.
😂😜🤣😝😅😛😂

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947268-Highway-189