*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947573-This-is-way-too-early-to-be-awake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2171445
This is my blog, containing lots of stuff about writing all those books I love to write.
#947573 added December 15, 2018 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
This is way too early to be awake
Since I have an operation coming up in January, I have to be up way before the crack of dawn. As in: I have to be up at 3:30 in the middle of the night, and it is horrible! Then again, this operation is (obviously) very important to me, and thus I’ll just have to push through it, but seriously, at 3:30, I hate everything. Everything besides coffee that is, but you know… I always love my coffee. It feels odd that all of a sudden 6pm is the appropriate time to go to bed, and if I’m still up at 8, it qualifies as having trouble sleeping. It’s 5:30 now, and my entire system is going, “What the fuck are you doing at this unholy hour?!” So are the kitties, by the way, they usually sleep when I sleep, making them just as confused as I am.

My vacation is finally over, and I have therefore begun a brand new project! I’m super excited about it, just the fact that I’m back to work feels amazing! All of yesterday was spend playing the “what if” game, and some of the ideas are super weird, others might actually pan out to be something. I successfully got through all of K.M. Weiland’s textbooks, and I am now going methodically through the ones with exercises. If you’re just half as crazy about planning as I am, I highly recommend them, in fact, I recommend them to everybody.

Besides reading (a lot), I also got through my little fanfic project. I write those as sort of a palette cleanser, and I always go for pure fluff and happiness, contrasting my big, almost always depressing novels. With only 8 chapters and 22.000 something odd words, it was really easy to get done during the 14 days of vacation, and it picked me up from my post-NaNo depression. I posted it right here: https://archiveofourown.org/users/LivLeves, in case anyone feels like reading some gayness between Craig and Tweek from South Park.

I think I spend my vacation the best way I possible could. It was nice, I had fun, I completely reset my brain, and I even got a few random notes written down, some stuff that might just pan out to something big. I should really thank my best friend for dictating this vacation, she’s the best!

Now it’s time for me to go back to work, make up some more “what ifs” and some more character traits. See ya!

© Copyright 2018 AtomAutonom (UN: livleves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AtomAutonom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947573-This-is-way-too-early-to-be-awake