*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947862-Best-Thing-That-Happened-To-Me-This-Year
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#947862 added December 20, 2018 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Best Thing That Happened To Me This Year
Prompt: What is the best thing that happened to you this year?

My son Jason moved to Minnesota 4 years ago. We text, phoned each other and I got Christmas Cards from him. He and his wife said they would never come back to Indiana. My husband still works so time doesn't allow us to go see him. Before Halloween, he text me and said he and his wife are coming to Indiana for a visit! I was so happy. They drove from Minnesota and spent the day with my husband and I. We had a nice talk. I hated to see him leave. I am hoping my husband and I can go visit him and his wife in Minnesota. I want to go to Paisley Park. I was a big, Prince Fan and so is Jason and his wife Erin. I hope it won't be 4 years before I see him again. This was the best part of my year.

** Image ID #2177585 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947862-Best-Thing-That-Happened-To-Me-This-Year