*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951043-List-of-5
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#951043 added February 3, 2019 at 1:55am
Restrictions: None
List of 5
1. Anna Claire had her Treble Song performance today. Treble Song is an honor choir that girls from all over Mississippi had to try out for. Their choir director was from Bosnia and she wore a dress with piano keys all around the bottom. It was quite attractive, actually! AC has been in Treble Song a couple of years before this one, and Emily was in it before that. This is the last year any of our kids will be in it, since AC is going to graduate this year. It seems like the end of an era. AC's friend Cheryl and her mom and sister and stepfather came to the performance and we all went to the Broad Street Bakery afterward and had something nice and decadent.

2. Matt is in show choir. The choir director at the high school found out she could make a little more money by starting a show choir, so now we have a show choir, and my kid is in it. I am all for a teacher making more money doing whatever, even a little bit. This is the 4th year we have had a show choir and the 2nd year Matt has been in it. They have started going all over creation - well, all over Mississippi anyway - to competitions, and doing a great job. They came in first place at the one they went to today. It was two hours off, at Pearl River Community College, and he just got home not long ago, at 11:30 PM. Matt enjoys being in show choir and I am personally hoping that he will get a show choir scholarship to college when that time comes.

3. I bought some new dishes on Facebook. My dishes I got for my wedding have been broken over the years and I only have four left. Every time my mother has bought new dishes I have gradually inherited the ones she didn't want, which has made for quite the hodge-podge, dishwise. Also, I'm not sure what could have happened to all my glasses. We have gotten by on random miscellaneous glasses and plastic cups brought home from restaurants and caught at parades and things like that. No more! No more I tell you! I now am the proud owner of a set of dishes! And I went to Walmart and bought some actual glasses. I may have to start inviting people over for supper. When I get a dining room table I like rather than the random free one my husband came home with that doesn't even have room to seat the people in the family, much less guests.

4. Fluff is much better! (See last entry) She just has a little arthritis. No wonder, since she is almost 10 years old.

5. I'm sleepy as all get-out. Good night.


© Copyright 2019 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951043-List-of-5