*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951490-I-Will-Wait-By-Mumford--Sons
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#951490 added February 8, 2019 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
I Will Wait By Mumford & Sons
I Will Wait By Mumford & Sons A song to write to for the 48 Hour Music Writing Challenge

This sounded like a cute Irish song. In the song, it says I will wait for you. This made me think of women waiting for their boyfriends or husbands to come home from the war. A young couple in high school waiting to get married after they graduated. There are a lot of reasons why couples have to wait. Maybe a man loves a woman and she isn't interested but he decided that he will wait for her to change her mind. Maybe a man is waiting for a woman to leave her husband for him or be free of her parents. "I will wait, I will wait for you." This song is cute and I thought of it being Irish, not a rock song. There are new bands all the time making songs and this one happens to be catchy.

I don't always care for the rock songs they have now but this was a cute song that reminded me of folk music or Irish and I like Irish music. I was happy to listen to this. We wait for a lot of things in life. To get better after a illness, a job promotion, waiting to hear from our children when they move to another state, wait for a holiday or special event and waiting for good things is always worth the wait. The next time I am waiting on something, I will think of this song and keep waiting. I have to believe the wait will be worth it and will be good news. I can thank this song for making my day. In the mean time, I am waiting for my rugs to dry and my kitchen floors. A long wait it seems.

** Image ID #2142449 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951490-I-Will-Wait-By-Mumford--Sons