*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951664-Another-blog-with-5-items
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#951664 added February 10, 2019 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
Another blog with 5 items
1. I had to have a root canal Monday. I am going to be 50 years old in a minute and this was the first thing that was ever wrong with my teeth. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was on the home stretch as far as my teeth were concerned. Having a root canal wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I was still overjoyed for it to be over.

2. I have bought my dogs some new dog food. I have been buying them Beneful and then wondering why they made such a mess every time they ate. I had come to the conclusion that I had some messy dogs and kept having to sweep up after them. My oldest daughter finally figured out that Jack, at least, was picking out the pieces he didn''t like and laying them on the floor. I wouldn't put it past some of the rest of them to be doing the same thing. So now I have beat them at their own game: this time I bought One, which appears to be all the same thing. Jack and Wimzy have already tasted it and they seem to like it, and silly old Mr. Jack isn't dropping any on the floor. Dern. Beckham and Fluff have yet to try it. We will see.

3. I went to the store this morning and bought some of my favorite ice cream: Denali Extreme Maximum Fudge Moose Tracks. Yes! I ate some for lunch as soon as I got home. I may hide the rest under the frozen vegetables before my family comes home.

4. My son Matt is on the High School Soccer Team. Yesterday they won the State Championship. Yay! I am proud of them. This is in contrast to the football team who didn't win one game this year. Last year I think they won exactly one: the first one.

5. I ordered an over the door ironing board. I have yet to take it out of the box because of being so busy, but evidently you just pull the ironing board down when you want to iron and then push it back up when you are through. I'm hoping this will encourage me to iron, since the worst part is having to go get the ironing board and try to figure out where to set it up. For some reason this house we live in was not blessed with outlets. Which is weird because a builder built it for himself, but he left electrical outlets out of his figuring. My grandfather build a house for my grandmother when I was little. As an electrician himself, he put in plenty of outlets all over the house. I'm kind of surprised this guy didn't build this house that way. However, I have a door that is near an unused outlet, so I am hoping this will encourage me to iron. I realize that I may be operating on wishful thinking here, but it's worth a try.


© Copyright 2019 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951664-Another-blog-with-5-items