*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951868
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#951868 added February 12, 2019 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
Friends In My Life
Prompt: "As we said goodbye late that afternoon, I thought: "Don't go. I want you in my life. And in a sense, she didn't go." Write a poem or anything you want about a friend in your life.

I met my friends at work over the years. I would like to tell you about two of them. I never wanted them to leave. Gretchen made me laugh and we just bonded. She knew stuff about actors and interesting things and we became good friends. I was with at her daughters' weddings and graduation, baby showers and her father's funeral. We laughed cried, had fun together, went out for lunch and she quit but we are still good friends and I miss her.

Another friend Jennifer loved to write stories and she has an account here. I wrote a Jane Austen series about her and I going back to the past. She introduced me to Jane Austen. We worked together and I miss her. I hope she finishes her novels and gets them published someday. I am so thankful I had Gretchen and Jennifer in my life!
J.L.R.

** Image ID #2156850 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951868