*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952239
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952239 added July 30, 2023 at 6:56am
Restrictions: None
Characters: -D-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Day, Alex Elisabeth Josephine - Eastman senior, graffiti artist and all around troublemaker. She's a very well known figure among the bohemian scene in Saratoga Falls who enjoys the performative aspect of having crowds for her "performances". Despite her appearance and proclivities she comes from a very wealthy old money family leading to accusations (more teasing than venomous) that she's just a "bored rich kid". She used to attend the St. Francis Xavier school before getting kicked out in an incident involving a piece of obscene graffiti on a school building directed towards Davina Macklin. She still maintains some friendships from her time there, notably Jocelyn Moss, Gabriel Santos and Roxanne Hurley.

Dahl, Charlotte (Keyserling)
A 21-year-old young woman from England studying at Keyserling as an exchange student. She's well plugged into the music scene of the area having a knack both for playing and it's rumored that she's written songs for others that have become minor hits back in her home country. In fact she works for Fane and is an agent for Hermod, one of Fane's Dark Stars projects. Specifically she's a part of Hermod dedicated to studying and perfecting the technique of using music to sway and control susceptible minds and is in Saratoga Falls to follow leads on musicians who may be able to put Hermod's theories into practice.

While she can show great friendliness and empathy and does love playing music, she also has an inborn snootiness and arrogance that hides below the surface.

Daly, Becca (junior)
Luz Rosario's number two on the JV squad. Curly light brown hair and like Luz trades her upper half for a strong, muscular lower half though not leggy like her captain. She's a nice looking girl but one has something of an intense "don't bug me" gaze which, combined with her rather taciturn nature, makes her come off as icy; the reality is that she's just uncomfortable socially and prefers to keep quiet unless she feels like she really needs to say something. She and Luz are very close, having been best friends pretty much since they first entered elementary school, something which is a mystery to most people. Becca's incredibly loyal to Luz and is about the only person unafraid to give her honest opinion on things (and is about the only person, short of her cousin, Luz would accept it from). They have been friends a long time despite nearly opposite personalities Becca being a more taciturn than Luz.

Decker, Danielle (sophomore) Dark skin, dark hair that usually has some kind of colored streaks in it (red or purple or what have you). Well-developed and full-figured. A girl with a bright personality who can maybe be a bit loud and overbearing at times (in a benign way) but generally means well; kind of wants to be everyone's friend. She lives in one of the poorer sections of town but desires strongly to get herself out of that situation. She's a hard worker as result and with tutoring and help from friends she's put a lot of work into raising her grades.

Denton, Elijah (freshman)
Elijah Denton is a on the JV baseball team and is a good friend of Chase Weir. Both are lusted after by pretty much every girl in the freshman class (and maybe a few in the sophomore class as well).

DeWitt, Mia
Mia DeWitt is a tiny little thing; there's no way she more than barely clears the five foot line and you wouldn't be surprised if she fell just under it either. She's not exactly big in other areas though if any part does stick out it's an ass that seems to have absorbed a chunk of her missing height.

Her face, like everything else about her, is pixieish with a heart-shaped face, small nose and large brown eyes that rest behind black box-framed glasses and under thick dark eyebrows. Hair, not quite bleached but dyed a pale yellow, that's simultaneously short and voluminous falls just past her chin in a sort of cultivated messiness.

Her style is always fairly muted in color, lots of dark greens and browns and other foresty colors, that's always a very bohemian mix of sweaters or thin coats, skirts, shorts with matching leggings and so on and usually accentuated by some form of old hat: today it's a trilby but some days it might be a bowler, a beret, a newsboy cap... you struggle to think of when you haven't seen her wear one.

But if her wardrobe is muted then her personality is not. Though she takes the class half-seriously she's quick with a joke and quick to make flirtatious overtures whether to Tim Gerard, Brad Murphy, even to you; to anyone really. There's a very whimsical and puckish manner about her as if she'd drag you along into some kind of grand mischief for her own amusement.

She's not in any social circles compared to Cindy but with her free spirited, free wheeling manner she could show up in her company tomorrow and not find it odd. And with as mischievous and flirtatious as she is she could certainly cause trouble for Javits. So next to her goes another checkmark.

Relatively dateless as she’s quick to consider and then dismiss potential partners as not being able to keep up with her.

Dickerson, Joe (sophomore)
Joe Dickerson is a quiet and somewhat introverted student with a watchful manner. Like many of his friends, he gives the impression of being immature for his age, and despite being a sophomore in looks and behavior he seems more like a middle school student. However, his innate caution keeps him out trouble and can give him the air of actually being mature for his age. He is interested in fantasy, science-fiction, and RPG games (both tabletop and videogames) but knows no one else who is interested enough to play them with him. Academically he is studious but not brilliant, and he is pursuing computer-type work mostly for career-type reasons than because he is fascinated by it.

He is good friends with Grant Lowery, Andy Jensen, Justin Orr, Bhodi Weaver, Paulina Nowack, Evie Cummings, and Lindsay Cho. he has a bit of a thing for Candice Lauer.

Dorsey, Lauren (junior)
Tomboy-type with friends all over the place, despite not being a mover-and-shaker herself.

Drewlin-Frye, Jacob
Student at St. Xavier. Drama kid, friends with Mark Pederson, keeps a stash of whisky in his room. Dad is a playwright, mom is the star of police procedural CGIS.

Dustal, Emily
Student at St. Xavier. Sporty and athletic tomboy. Former soccer captain before replaced by Macklin, causing her to quit the team.
© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952239