*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952240
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952240 added August 2, 2023 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Characters: -E-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Eckler, Julie (sophomore)
Julie Eckler is an academic overachiever in the mold of Kim Walsh. Personality: think of a cross of Kim Walsh and Kelsey Blankenship, but with Kim's friendliness in place of Kelsey's bitchiness.

Hooked up with Charles Sweeney at the start of the year, but are mostly into having fun with each other: intimate foreplay without going all the way. Time will tell if the relationship burns out fast or ripens.

Edwards, Annabelle (junior)
Piccolo-player in the Marching Band; parents both military, stationed at Fort Suffolk. Smart, professional, a bit of a hard-ass especially in the marching band. An alpha type who acts on the sense of discipline and responsibility that has been instilled in her by her parents.

That said, she is much tougher in classes than outside of them, and she has a genuine, fun-loving side that she isn't embarrassed to indulge. This comes out most clearly in her relationship with Luke Romero, a drummer in the band. He is kind of a scummy character who deals beer and alcohol at the Warehouse on weekends, and smokes a lot of weed. But they are boyfriend/girlfriend because she likes to have fun with him, including pot-smoking and taking things to third base.

Friends in the band include Mackenzie Fuller, Brian Foss, Becca Daly, and Griffin Lewis. Outside of band, she is good friends with Harmony Keener, Veronica McGill and Brian's cousin, Alanna Foss. She has little patience with the alpha-girl sorority nonsense of girls like Stacy Stahl, Peyton Morrow, and Christine Miles.

Erikson, Alyssa
Student at St. Xavier. Friendly with most of the school, keen to be an investigative reporter and always looking for scoops. Has a physical disability that requires her to walk with a crutch.

Estrada, Miranda (sophomore)
Miranda Estrada is on the girls' JV soccer team as a backup despite being good enough to be a starter. But there are better starters, so she isn't. She takes it in stride and is willing to wait until next year (or other circumstances) to start.

Ewell, Benjamin
Formerly an RPG player who hung out with Christian Knouse et al. from middles school through their sophomore year, Benjamin Ewell drifted away from them to become interested in music. He briefly considered forming a band with Paris Morrow (who was very enthusiastic), but he was too lazy to put in the work, being more interested in "being in a band" than in putting in the hard work to develop a band, so the whole thing fizzled. A strong aroma of weed hangs over him.
© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952240