*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952245
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952245 added July 4, 2021 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Characters: -J-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Jensen, Andy (sophomore)
Andy Jensen is an eager beaver. He is not notably gifted academically, and he hasn't the interest or stamina for sports; but he has the temperament of an enthusiast, particularly for old 1980s video games, which his uncle collects and can still play on vintage computers of the era.

He is good friends with Joe Dickerson, Grant Lowery, Justin Orr, Paulina Nowack, Evie Cummings, and Lindsay Cho; and he is best friends with Bhodi Weaver.

Jenson, Ursula [senior; Eastman]
As far as Ursula Jensen goes, I see her being someone who's constantly uncertain. She's long had an interest in fantasy and magic and stuff but as she's gotten older and more general social roles started developing she felt out of place. She probably lacks a lot of confidence and because of it dove headfirst into the magic and astrology. She lacks confidence to get a boyfriend and doesn't really know what she wants down the road so on one hand it's a nice distraction for her as well as a bit of an excuse: everything that happens is all pre-ordained or foretold by horoscopes and tarot cards and all that mumbo jumbo so if she's lacking in male companionship well that's just how it goes right now. If she doesn't know what she wants? It'll be revealed to her eventually so why worry?

She is serious enough about it but probably somewhere in the back of her mind is a nagging voice telling her that she needs to cut it out. The thing I got from the chapters she shows up in too is that despite all that she's surprisingly strong-willed. She doesn't put up with a lot of bullshit and if she feels like she's being fucked with or having her time wasted then it'll take a lot of plucking just the right strings to bring her back around.

Jones, Almida
Maybe her parents are older and she has maybe one or two older siblings (maybe a few years removed from college) who are doing very well for themselves. Because of it she's under a lot of pressure to succeed as well with parents that expect "only the best" out of her.

So under it all she's a decent person who's basically pushing herself about as far as she can which pretty badly affects her mood a lot of the time. It would also explain why she doesn't like Chelsea: Almida overworks herself for everything while (in her eyes) all Chelsea has to do is bat some eyelashes and gets her way which makes Almida extremely bitter.
© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952245