*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952249
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952249 added July 15, 2023 at 11:41am
Restrictions: None
Characters: -N-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Nemeth, Morgan
Along with Addison Ricci and Zoe Tremont, one of the three most popular girls of the freshman class. The haughtiest of the trio. Is a casual friend of Caitlyn Smart.

Newhart, Holly
Holly Newhart is a tomboyish junior on the girls' JV soccer team. She is very upbeat and energetic. With Heather Morello and Kennedy Meadows she forms a trio as all three have been playing together since they were kids. She is dating Logan Goss. It was a case of long-time friends deciding "why not?"

Newman, Kat
Kat Newman is very naturally gifted athletically and does swimming maybe because a friend convinced her to (either on the team or someone who was going to try but backed out); it's something she's never done seriously so she sees it as a nice way to challenge herself. She's incredibly hyper-competitive and will not allow herself to be anything but the best at anything (well, physically at least; she's fairly middling academically whether because she's a bit more brawn than brain or due to only caring about doing the bare minimum). Because of that, she respects her more seasoned teammates like Christine Coolidge, Bethany Lewis and especially Andrea Varnsworth a great deal but also views them all as benchmarks to surpass.

With athletics and fitness she's very serious minded and has pretty internalized the whole "treat your body like a temple" mindset; I'd imagine she probably does stuff like crossfit. So that's what I think that gets across: someone serious about fitness and athletics with an intensity about them. Her goal after high school is to become a pro wrestler (shocking, something that appeals to me). That's largely because she was close with her dad and they used to watch it together and other sports. He passed away some time in the last couple of years so it's something she wants to do to honor him. It's not really something she goes around telling people about however.

Nowak, Paulina.
Polish-American, moved to the United States when she was nine. Still has a trace of an accent. Tall, plays on the girls' JV basketball squad, even though she looks like she's delicate as china. Except in the eyes, which project a strong, amused confidence. Her brunette hair falls to her shoulders. Probably has an interesting life. Maybe too interesting, since her family comes from a foreign country. They own Nowak's Authentic Euro Deli.
© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952249