*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952262
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952262 added July 30, 2023 at 6:58am
Restrictions: None
Characters: -Z-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Zahedi, Fatima
Her parents are Iranian immigrants with her mother, Soraya, being a teacher at the local elementary school while her father, Yousef, holds a higher up position at Blankenship Motors. Her family, though Muslim, is fairly liberal and took a light hand when raising Fatima. She holds a practically unbreakable bond with Sienna Goldman: the two are as close as sister and Fatima's parents often treat Sienna like an extended member of the family. Fatima herself is artistically gifted and often posts her art online. In fact she's able to rake in something of an income through taking drawing commissions and the occasional bit of webpage design. However she views at as a hobby instead of a career and plans on going into nursing after high school.

Though on the surface she has things together she's also become incredibly sexually confused. A bad break up left her hanging out with Andrea Varnsworth. An emotional, and slightly inebriated, Fatima engaged in some intimate acts with Andrea. Confused because she didn't altogether hate it despite considering herself straight, she's started hanging out at the Warehouse more and engaging in acts of sexual experimentation on the down low with both guys and girls; something she's doing her damndest to keep hidden from her friends.

By all appearances, Fatima's a rather sweet girl with an interest in art and a stated desire to get into nursing once she graduates. But she's also a frequenter of the Warehouse, ostensibly to support her friends when they play but it serves another reason. At the Warehouse last year Fatima lost her viriginity and while she's no slut, she's been known to come to the Warehouse without her friends for hook ups.

She's been involved in at least one threesome and to her surprise found she enjoyed the girl's company more than the guy's. So she had another encounter with a girl and liked it. Though still largely preferring guys, she mentioned this discreetly to Andrea. Andrea's taken it upon herself to help Fatima explore her burgeoning bisexuality and the two have become semi-frequent partners to the ignorance of the rest of their friends.

Zero, Ken
Student at St. Xavier. Drama enthusiast who is the definition of ‘extra’.
© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952262