*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952951
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Book · Supernatural · #2183353
A high school student finds a grimoire that shows how to make magical disguises.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#952951 added January 4, 2020 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Further Reading
Most of the storylines above continue elsewhere at WdC, in the interactive where they were first published and where they continue to be expanded. Click on the links below to continue each storyline from the last chapter published here.

The links for WdC members will take you to the main interactive, which is the up-to-date version of the story. For non-members (who sometimes have to fight a "Servers Busy" notice to get into the interactives) the links go to an abridged version that is still being expanded.

Previously in "People Have Inhibitions for a Reason, You Know
You and your friend Caleb have been playing around with magical masks, disguising yourselves at school as each other. But when you lipped off at the snotty head cheerleader, her thug boyfriend took you out behind the school for a beating. Caleb has temporarily rescued you, but he says the only way to escape a permanent maiming is by swapping bodies with the bully ...

* "People Have Inhibitions for a Reason, You Know: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "People Have Inhibitions for a Reason, You Know: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "Another Personality Takes the Stage
You have been playing around with a grimoire that makes disguises. You've made a device that copies other people's minds are using it to collect personalities you can wear that will improve your popularity. But you've lately realized that you could cause a lot of mischief in the school by swapping other people's personalities around ...

* "Another Personality Takes the Stage: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "Another Personality Takes the Stage: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "The Biggest Secret in the School
People at school have started acting strangely—not like themselves—since you placed a magical grimoire in the school time capsule. At first you thought it was just your imagination. But your fears seem confirmed after you and a friend overhear a conversation in which the school jocks discuss stealing bodies for their friends ...

* "The Biggest Secret in the School: (Recommended for WdC members)
* No continuation for non-WdC members, alas.

* * *

Previously in "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson
You've been goofing around with magical disguises, playfully torturing your best friend by using his face to steal money and crash parties. But now you've a chance to take things to steal something even better from him when a gorgeous new student ask him to tutor her in math ...

* "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "Send in the Clone
You and your friend Caleb have been playing around with magical masks, disguising yourselves as other people and making a kind of magical robot that looks just like one of the cheerleaders at school. But the latest spell in the book apparently demands a human sacrifice ...

* "Send in the Clone: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "Send in the Clone: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "An Unusual Burglary
You found a book that promises to show how to make magical disguises. But after starting to research it you are kidnapped and have the book taken from you by two teenagers who by their words and actions may be wizards or worse ...

* "An Unusual Burglary: (Recommended for WdC members)
* No continuation for non-WdC members, alas.

* * *

Previously in "The Life of a Dad
You and your friend Caleb have been playing around with magical masks, making robot duplicates of yourself to do your homework and go in to work for you. But when you use a disguise of your dad to steal supplies from his work, things go horribly wrong. Your dad has been transformed into a statue, and now you must take his place while searching for a way to reverse the spell you put on him ...

* "The Life of a Dad: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "The Life of a Dad: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "A Raid on Blackwell's
Your friend Caleb has been playing around with magical masks, and has persuaded you to join him and some friends in a little light body-swapping. But the fun turns grim when a local warlock traps you and your friends in his house, and then things turn really weird when a couple of guys from the other high school show up to rescue you ...

* "A Raid on Blackwell's: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "A Raid on Blackwell's: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "Taming a Terror
That grimoire you found in the used bookstore? You sold it to your friend Caleb. But somehow it has wound up in the possession of the head cheerleader and her boyfriend. He has turned himself into some kind of statue, and for some reason she thinks you're the one who can help her change him back. But when you figure out a way to use the book for swapping bodies, she gets another idea, and suggests that you can solve some of your romantic difficulties by swapping bodies with another girl on the cheerleader squad ...

* "Taming a Terror: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "Taming a Terror: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

* * *

Previously in "Your Life as a Dog
A chance discovery in a used bookstore has landed you a job with the local warlock. However, an eerie night at his house has nearly fatal consequences for you, ending in your transformation into a living phylactery. The only way forward for you, it seems, is by stealing the face and life of another person ...

* "Your Life as a Dog: (Recommended for WdC members)
* "Your Life as a Dog: (Recommended for non-WdC members)

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952951