*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953154-Another-Day
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#953154 added February 25, 2019 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
Another Day
I've been reading back over some of my previous post and thought I would catch up a few items. My daughter did get the new job close to her home and is very happy not to be driving up and down the Cajon Pass. Working four, ten hour days with no overtime and 3 days off is like a dream come true. It brings a smile to her face when she talks about it!

Our weather has improved some, this morning the low was 37 instead of being in the 20's. Our daily highs have been going up also, we're now in the 50's instead of the 40's and today we may reach 63 degrees. With the better weather my dog and I have been walking again. Since it's been awhile I'm only taking the dog for one mile instead of two; I on the other hand walk the additional mile after I drop her off. I've also been on the bike 3 days in a row and will hit it again a little later. We are expecting more rain on the weekend, but I'm hoping it won't be bad or last too long.

My waistline has taken a hit with my in-activity, but I'm hoping getting back out on the road I'll see improvement with my weight and overall health. It does take a concerted effort to exercise, and my body doesn't always want to comply.

Politics, what can you say about it. We have an aunt and uncle who are conservative and my wife and I are liberal. When they visit we don't talk politics and everything is great. On facebook that is totally different. I'm debating whether to discontinue to follow them because of all of their right wing posts. I'm really tired of all the rhetoric and don't want to have to deal with it anymore. Of course that won't be the case with Democrats being in the majority in the house, and they will do what the Republicans did as far as the committees go. Will it never end? We're already beginning to get the 2020 campaign for President under way and we're still two years away from that happening. The Great Divide will grow larger! Where will it end?

Life Is Good



© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953154-Another-Day