*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953280
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#953280 added February 27, 2019 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
Fluff In Your Ear
Prompt: "If the person you are talking to, doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. He may have a piece of fluff in his ear." Winnie The Pooh Have you ever felt this way about someone you were talking to?

Yes! My son when he was growing up. My mother when I try to explain things to her. I worked in mental health and the people I took care of, seem to always have fluff in their ears. Some people don't want to hear what you have to say. I just talk to people who are friends and when I have to do business with them, they listen then, most of the time. Some people are just air heads and I accept that. Sometimes, I would rather talk to my dolls and stuffed animals then I would people. You get the same response it seems. Some people have selective hearing. They hear what they want to hear. Isn't that the way it goes?

A Birthday sig made by best friend Angel of me and Eeyore.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953280