*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953434-Back-to-writing-stuff
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#953434 added February 28, 2019 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
Back to writing stuff.
Wow! It’s been a while! I need to get back in the game. I just started my fourth Thrice Prompted story. It looks like it has a great beginning I think. I read three chapters out of Paradise War. I stopped at near the end of the fourth chapter I read. It is getting good. The fantasy world has finally been introduced. The protagonist has stepped into the Otherworld – a place of magnificent wonder and primal beauty. Upon arriving, he meets his friend Simon who had stepped into the Otherworld before him. Lewis, the protagonist, is in the middle of a battle of warriors that appear god-like in their persona and build. That is where I stopped. lol.
So Wealthy Affiliate is coming along slowly in light of the fact that I must keep up with my reading and writing. My goal is to do at least an hour of both. My goal for WA is to do at least 6+ hours a day on it.
Lonnie the handyman put in the diming lights over the cupboards. He had to do take out the entire dishwasher to do the wiring. Apparently, the owners did it wrong. Anyway that took about an hour I’d say. Next, Lonnie will be doing more lighting in the dining room. It looks nice in the kitchen. Our remote is giving us problems. Sometimes it works others it doesn’t. lol. It could be the battery.
Jim is at work now. I don’t know when he gets off – probably around 8:30 P.M.
So there was no group text saying where the C&C would go out to eat. So Ted, myself and this other guy who’s name I forgot went to Taco Bell. It was nice chatting with those two. I got what I usually get – XX burrito and a taco.
So back to WA, I want add pics to my home page as well as tabs. But I don’t know how to do that. I hope the training will show me that process. I’m still excited. I have to get my but in gear so I have time to do WA stuff and my writing.

While they promise liberty, they themselves are slaves to corruption.

That’s all I can recall of my next verse to memorize.
For we once walked according to the course of the world, according to the prince of the prince of the power of the air – the spirit that now works in the sons of disobedience.

For He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

Those two I got down; they’re short. lol.
My mom watched me play DBFZ. This one guy was wiping the floor with me. Then this other dude was a lot easier. I played for about 45 minutes. I had fun. lol.
Well, that is for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953434-Back-to-writing-stuff