*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953552
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2158633
Feeling Right Every Day!
#953552 added March 2, 2019 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
When I talk to myself
And then, I began to write. The servants were in their quarters during the late 17th century until the early 20th century. Well, not the same servants, but those are the years the practice of having servants' quarters in big houses. Yes, I just looked that up. Isn't it amazing how one thing can lead to another and you can find yourself researching something totally different from the beginning thread? Enough said. I am sure I am but one of many to experience this daily.


Microsoft Rewards! You can actually get paid to take short quizzes and opinions (Choices). The money doesn't come quick but it can be fun just to do the same thing daily. It takes maybe three to five minutes to answer the questions, multiple choice, of course. I've gotten about forty dollars worth of points since I started! Several times I donated to cause like special needs Olympics or girls who code and such. I get kind of a warm feeling knowing I can help out such causes. Sometimes I only get thirty points a day, but if I stick to it, I can get quite a lot of points. You can also use the points to get gift cards like to Wal-Mart Amazon, or even x-box. Maybe I am talking to myself, again?


Plenty of snow outside today. I suppose I will have to go out and plow again if I am to get down my driveway. The birds are looking for thier food again. Live it UP!



© Copyright 2019 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953552