*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953577-Father-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Entertainment · #2184145
I bought Sims 4 when it was on sale over the holidays....
#953577 added March 2, 2019 at 5:42pm
Restrictions: None
Father 2
Baby Daddy 2- he was apparently single, so no home-wrecking happened there. *Laugh* He and Ms. had a girl, and I named her Minnie. Minnie Glow is baby 2. As of last night, she was a toddler, and because I only have this one family I'm playing in the game, the traits aren't randomized when the kids age up. Oh well. *Laugh* I've been good about not using cheats though- it's been tempting to hire a nanny or disable the Sim's needs so she stays always happy, energized, well-fed, etc, but I've managed to refrain so far. *Crazy* It's also tempting to motherlode the game and get 50K in coins so I can build more rooms for the family and they have more space. Alas, that is a cheat and therefore, against the rules of the challenge. *Frown*

I've managed to start a garden, though, and selling the plants have given me a decent amount of money to work with, so I also laid the foundations for a second story of the house. So far, it's only got the stairs and a kid's room, but it's a start. *Laugh*
I am broke now though, so my adult sim needs to start figuring out a faster way to make money. *Laugh* I mean, gardening gives about 1K per harvest, which isn't bad, but it's also not quite enough for what I'd like to be able to do. *Crazy* I might just make her take up fishing so she can sell fish as well. *Pthb*

Meanwhile, child 1 (Ulysses) is now a kid! He's going to school and getting Bs, which isn't bad, but for a Chinese player, I expect nothing less than As. *Rolling* He needs to step up his game at school. *Smirk* It's currently Friday in Sim World, and they're "great for turning Bs into As," which is exactly what I plan to have him do. *Bigsmile*



© Copyright 2019 Dragon is hiding (UN: flamebreather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragon is hiding has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953577-Father-2